1. Does the Auto Appraiser have experience in the Largest Car Market in the U.S.?*
2. Has the Auto Appraiser managed a Dealer Auto Auction and understand true values of vehicles currently in the marketplace? With current important data/information from industry professionals in Dealerships, Auctions, Body shops, Frame Repair facilities, Rental car companies and Legal professionals that deal with Automotive issues?
3. Does your auto appraiser have all the necessary tools such as : accident history reports, book value & market guide programs for dealers (not available to public), auction results and real sales data from their own auction?
4. Knowledge of the policies and procedures in Certification programs by Dealerships which can directly relate to the market value of a vehicle, which in turn create value in an appraisal?
5. Understand how to read an opposing Valuation auto appraisal report and understand the reasons why it is incorrect or devalued?
6. What is track record in small claims court dealing with automotive issues?
7. Have they Mediated Automotive valuation issues between savvy "hard nosed" dealers for over 15 years?
8. Did they train at the best program in the U.S. for Mediation and Dispute Resolution?**